Association Hotels And Resorts in Santa Fe
"Firstly I wanna congratulate with you for the amazing website you created about Bantayan.
So much info - and up to date too, which is very unusual, even more so for Philippines.
...keep up the good job you are doing, as you are helping tourists heading to Bantayan in a wonderful way!
Thanks so much"
Alex via hotmail
* Please note that during Holy Week, hotel prices go up sharply (double & sometimes triple regular rates) and tourists make their Holy Week reservations many months to one year in advance.
Note: Association Rooms & Cottages are generally available with fan & cold water bathroom/CR unless otherwise noted, starting at aprox. P770 per day at Kota Beach Resort, up through the $20/$30/$40/$50/$60 price range, and all the way to $200+, depending upon location & amenities - so the Bantayan Island Association Properties really do have something to offer everyone, in a wide range of budgets.
Use my Map below to know the general direction of where the Association's Hotels & Restaurants are located when coming off Santa Fe's Pier (turning right or left off the Pier)
* Please Note: Hotel rates are subject to change without prior notice, and although I do my best to update current rates, if you encounter a rate for a specific property that's different than what's shown here, please address it with that Hotel directly.
A nice, quiet property landscaped with different types of Palms and beautiful Flora.
* P770: Standard room w/fan
* P1,079: Superior Cottage w/fan
* P1,260: Cottage, Aircon Double
* P1,300: Economy Cottage Row House w/aircon
* P1,560: Aircon Deluxe Penthouse Room
* P1,700: Superior Cottage
* Good service by an attentive staff.
* Great open-air restaurant: food is cooked fresh to-order, in a quiet relaxing environment - seafood & local dishes from P160 - P230 and up.
…even just relaxing here with coffee in the morning, the ambiance & ocean view are wonderful.
Kota has a new, larger Multi cab (miniaturized truck) giving them 2 vehicles to use for transfers to & from the Pier.
Contact Kota: +63-32-416-5013 [Cebu City Office] & 032-438-9042 in Santa Fe.
*CouCou Lodge: Website Sponsor - The Official CouCou Web Resourse is here.
Located at CouCou Bar & Restaurant, the newly built CouCou Hotel is right in the middle of Santa Fe and moments away from the best Beaches.
All Rooms priced at P950 to P1,350 (discounted weekly & monthy rates available)
Modern and very comfortable rooms feature Queen Bed/Queen mattress, spacious hot shower, aircon, TV/DVD and you can leave your room and walk right into the very nice CouCou Restaurant to enjoy your drinks & meals, and surf their free WiFi connection.
Contact CouCou Lodge: +63-32-438-9385 Mobile: 0918-454-1960 (+63-918-454-1960)
*Maia's Beach Resort: Located in Barangay Basawon, Sulangan - North of Santa Fe on the highway going towards Bantayan Town, turn left at the colorful Maia's sign on the highway at the cross road just before Bantayan Town.
A nicely landscaped property about 15 minutes northwest of Santa Fe - nice concrete Nipa hut style bungalows with their distinctive pointed roof design are in a wood grain finish - The property goes right out to the sea and their shoreline is occupied with coral rock, so there is no beach per se - but yes, you can easily get into the ocean & swim in the turquoise waters from the property.
In & amongst the beautiful coco palms & flora you'll find a great swimming pool, and Maia's offers free transfers from Piers via their new Revo Tamaraw and Mercedes Benz Passenger Van to transport you in comfort.
Fabulous in ground swimming pool, Very Good open-air restaurant, and the open air Bar has a gorgeous view of the sea.
Even if you are hungry at 3am, they’ll open the restaurant & cook just for you, with prior notice - a very nice touch indeed.
* All Maia's Cottages w/aircon & twin beds: P1,850 - breakfast for two is included.
* Breakfast from P115 to P165
* Lunch/Dinner from P145
Contact Maia's: Mobile +63-918-571-4297 0917-635-8612 (+63-917-635-8612 from outside Philippines)
*Ogtong Cave Resort: Beautiful Studio style cottages, some with terraces, many looking like small luxury Condos, starting around P1,600 to P18,000
A very large, beautiful & landscaped property (the Island’s largest Resort) lush with Palms & local Flora, with a Great Restaurant featuring an extensive menu and 2 huge swimming pools (no beach here, but you can get down into the water - and Sugar Beach is 3 to 5 minutes away via motorbike) great service and First Class all the way.
It's a beautiful property for just a casual stroll, or to sit outside on the terrace of your cottage with your morning coffee, etc.
Amenities & ambiance increase in relation to the price.
* P1,600: Cottage, non- aircon (only 1 cottage like this available)
* P3,200: Garden Villa - twin bed, ref & TV
* P3,200: Row House - ref & TV
* P3,200: Family Room Twin - with extra side bed & TV
* P3,500: Sea View Villa - ref & TV
* P4,300: Family Room Triple - ref & TV
* P4,300: Deluxe Cottage - ref & TV
* P5,200: Duplex - ref & TV
* P7,000: White House - 2 bedrooms & kitchen
* P16,000 to P18,000: Newly built Deluxe with Jacuzzi (pictured) lavish Queen Bed, fully furnished with all amenities; a must see (a separate, large private pool is reserved for these 3 Deluxe Jacuzzi Condos)
Ogtong Cave & Santa Fe Beach Club also have nice full size passenger vans to fetch you & your luggage, where most smaller hotels use Multi Cabs.
Contact Ogtong Cave: +63-032-438-0165 & 438-9129 (and) +63-32-438-0165/438-9129
email Ogtong Cave Resort Mobile: +63-920-899-9456
*Santa Fe Beach Club: Right on a great stretch of The Beach near the Pier - nice rooms, some with refrigerator aprox. P900 to P2,600 - with pleasant service and a very good restaurant with a varied menu.
* P900: Twin Cottage w/fan, non aircon
* P 1,000: Triple Cottage w/fan, non aircon
* P1,200: Cottage with adjoining room
* P1,600: Clubhouse Twin
* P2,000: Clubhouse Triple
* P2,200: Clubhouse Quadruple
* P2,700: Duplex Triple
Nice full size passenger van for transfers.
Contact Santa Fe Beach Club: +63-032-438-9090 (fax) landlines: +63-32-438-9090, 438-9107
email Santa Fe Beach Club Mobiles: +63-918-919-9101 (and) +63-928-778-7770
*St. Bernard Beach Resort: Website Sponsor - The St. Bernard Web Resource Page is Here.
Intimate Native Style Cottages crafted out of concrete, on a property shaded by beautiful Coco Palms on a smaller beach - with a Restaurant serving very good food; Breakfast is a speciality.
* P950: Standard Cottage with fan - P1,200 w/aircon
* P1,150: Deluxe w/fan - P1,400 w/aircon
* P1,700: Big Deluxe w/fan - P2,100 w/aircon
* P1,900: Deluxe Beachfront, with fan.
email St. Bernard Resort Contact St. Bernard’s mobile: +63-917-963-6162
*Yooneek Beach Resort: right on the Beach - Owners Juan & his wife Bernie know what Great Service & Hospitality means, so they know full well how to take care of their Guests.
They've built a nice property with modern rooms, some with kitchenette, Seaside open air outdoor Bar with outdoor thatched huts on the property for dining, drinking & watching the beautiful sunsets.
Now featuring Free WiFi for guests, so bring your notebook or WiFi cell phone and get online from anywhere on the property, even while sitting at the Beach Bar! (if you're not a guest, bring your notebook anyway & just enjoy a coffee or drinks while you surf)
* P1,690: Standard Room w/aircon: Balcony & Sea View (peak season P1,890)
* P1,900: Vista Grande Room: aircon, Terrace, Ocean View (peak: P2,790)
* VIP Suite: P2,900 (Peak P4,900) Ocean View w/aircon & ref. - A must-see, this room is actually the entire top floor of the main building; one huge and spacious open studio room, fully furnished.
* Fan Room: P1,090 (Peak P1,390)
* Peak Season is November 1 to May 30.
Restaurant & a nice outdoor bar, overlooking the sea.
Yooneek has a Multi Cab vehicle for transfers, plus a comfortable late model Nissan Frontier pick up truck.
Contact Yooneek Beach Resort: +63-032-438-9124 Mobile: +63-917-999-3829
Yooneek Inn: Juan & Bernie present their brand new place to stay, newly built in 2008 - one block from the beach and few blocks away from Yooneek Beach Resort.
These quaint, modern rooms are very comfortable, and only a 90 second walk from the beach - the perk is that Continental breakfast for two is included at Yooneek Beach Resort.
* P990: Standard Room w/Fan (Peak season P1,290) Aircon: P1,290 (Peak P1,490)
* Peak Season is November 1 to April 30.
This includes a daily Continental Breakfast for two at Yooneek Beach Resort & round trip transfers to and from the Pier in Santa Fe.
Off Season deal from May through October: stay 3 nights at Yooneek Inn & get your 4th. night FREE.
Contact Yooneek Inn: +63-032-438-9124 Mobile: +63-917-999-3829
*End of the Subscription Listings.
*Tickety Boo Beach Resort: (not currently subscribed)
*Tristans Beach Resort, Santa Fe: (not currently subscribed)
Previous page: Bantayan Island MAPS
Next page: Santa Fe Hotel Listing: Independent Hotels/Resorts